We are really excited to be offering axe throwing on the farm . Just picture it… plaid flannels, knit beanies, perfectly clean "work" boots that have never seen a day of work and chopping wood! It's time to get your inner lumberjack on!?
Axe throwing will be available during all of our 2023 events, including Mom & Me on the Farm, Father's Day weekend, our fall harvest festival and many non-holiday special events. We're also available for booking private parties, simply email Hilary@jensenfarms.com for details and follow us on Facebook for event updates.
Please carefully read our Fall FAQ's and see the link to purchase below:
- Advance purchase required for axe throwing, however, open/unsold slots will be available to purchase at the farm
- You can purchase axe throwing tickets only, without purchasing admission to holiday events/fall festival activities. If you purchase axe throwing tickets only, you will still have access to our Sips and Sweets coffee stand, farm store, duck races and yard games
- Minimum age is 12 years-old, however, we reserve the right to deny throwing privileges if we feel someone isn't strong enough to safely throw
- All minors must have a paid, throwing adult with them at all times
- Non-throwing minors can be present, however, parents/guardians must supervise them and ensure their safety. (We have benches at the axe wall for folks who aren't throwing, as well as yard games ,set-up behind the benches, that people can enjoy when they're not throwing).
- CLOSED TOE SHOES must be worn
- We strictly enforce a no alcohol, no drugs and no smoking/vaping policy
- No outside food or drinks
- Lanes are reserved for one-hour. Each lane has two targets. Up to eight people are allowed per lane
- You must arrive 10-minutes prior to your reserved throw time. If you are late, your time will not be extended
- If you reserve as a party of two, we reserve the right to pair you with another party of two. Again, each lane has two targets, so you would have a dedicated target
- No horseplay is tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following the rules
- No animals allowed, except those that are ADA qualified. Emotional support animals are not permitted anywhere on the farm
- This is a wheelchair friendly activity
- Our axe wall is available to rent for private parties/events during non-business hours. Email Hilary@jensenfarms.com for details
Purchase tickets here:https://jensenfarms.ticketspice.com/may-13th-2023-axe-throwing